The Mammut Eigerjoch Light Hooded Jacket is a lightweight and breathable insulating layer, designed to be worn all day in cold conditions. This is an excellent layer for mountaineers, climbers and ski tourers looking for a warm layer that won't leave you drenched in sweat when you have to start working hard.
The outer is a super durable Ripstop fabric made from Cordura yarn so on drier days it will take anything you can throw at it without needing a shell layer over the top for protection. The insulation is 90% recycled Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation. The helmet-compatible hood is insulated to provide additional warmth. A PFC-free waterproofing treatment makes the jacket water-repellent. The external pockets are positioned to be harness-compatible. Whenever you don't need the jacket, you can simply compress it for storage in the side pocket.
Mammut Eigerjoch Light Hooded Jacket Feature
- Elastic cuffs
- YKK Vislon 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- The filling consists of 90% recycled polyester
- Extremely light and robust polyamide ripstop material made from CORDURA® yarn guarantees high resistance to abrasion
- Filled with 60 g/m2 Primaloft Gold insulation with Cross Core technology for maximum warmth combined with a light weight
- 2 climbing harness-compatible side pockets with zippers