The Mountain Equipment Frostline Vest is a lightweight down Vest with a tiny pack size making it perfect for rock climbers and alpinists looking for an additional layer that won't compromise mobility.
The DriLite Loft outer is exceptionally lightweight, totally windproof and highly water resistant, keeping the 700FP Pure Down contained within protected. It does not make the Vest waterproof, but it will mean that it performs better in damp conditions.
The YKK moulded front zip is smooth running and features an insulated baffle to keep your core warm and fully protected. as it is lightweight it features just two zipped hand pockets. One hand pocket acts as an integrated stuff sack so the Vest will stow-away in it and with twin carabiner loops it will conveniently clip to your harness or pack.
Mountain Equipment Frostline Vest Features
- 20D DriLite Loft outer
- 90/10 700 FP Pure Down
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- YKK moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with carabiner carry loop