The La Sportiva Supercouloir GTX Pro Jacket is a GORE-TEX PRO waterproof fabric shell dedicated to ice climbing and the most extreme winter activities. Constructed with SUPERFABRIC reinforcement inserts, it guarantees excellent freedom of movement while climbing. The jacket has backpack and harness-compatible pockets, underarm ventilation zips and a new helmet-compatible hood construction.
The Supercouloir GTX Pro Jacket features two front pockets with zip compatible for use with a harness and backpack, one external chest pocket and two internal mesh pockets for storage which are perfect for storing a pair of warm mitts for belay duty. An adjustable and removable snow gaiter creates a good seal against the elements and prevents deep powder getting up into your layers. For extra ventilation there are YKK AquaGuard water-repellent zips, underarm ventilation openings with double slider.
La Sportiva Supercouloir GTX Pro Jacket Features
- GORE-TEX PRO fabric
- SUPERFABRIC reinforcement
- Articulated hood, adjustable and compatible for use with a helmet
- Protective and structured collar, with buttons for attaching the hood
- YKK AquaGuard water-repellent zips
- Underarm ventilation openings with double slider
- Water-repellent central zip with YKK AquaGuard double slider
- Cuffs adjustable and reinforced with SuperFabric fabric
- 1 external chest pocket with zip
- 2 front pockets with zip compatible for use with a harness and backpack
- 2 internal mesh pockets for storage
- Adjustable and removable snow gaiter
No Reviews Yet!