The Mountain Equipment Annapurna Jacket is an exceptionally warm jacket for Himalayan summits and Polar travel. The Annapurna jacket has been one of Mountain Equipment's definitive designs over the past 50 years, update with modern materials. The protective 40 denier DRILITE LOFT outer is totally windproof with a PFC free DWR water resistant treatment, and light enough to allow the 700 fill power down insulation to loft fully for maximum insulation. The box wall construction effectively eliminates cold spots where the baffles are stitched through. To further increase the warmth the sleeve lining has a heat reflective finish to reflect your body heat back.
The Annapurna jacket features a Mountain helmet compatible hood, which is insulated so you can really hunker down on those windy belays. The two-way YKK moulded front zip is durable and smooth running and features an offset insulated rear baffle to assist with keeping in your cores warmth. There are plenty of storage options with two zipped hand pockets, two chest pockets and two large drop pockets inside. Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords ensure you can fully protect yourself from the harshest of weather.
Mountain Equipment Annapurna Jacket Features
- 40D DRILITE LOFT outer
- 90/10 700 FP Down (388g Size L)
- Box wall baffle construction body; double layer offset baffle construction sleeves
- Reflective internal scrim for additional warmth (sleeves)
- Mountain helmet compatible hood
- 2-way YKK moulded front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 2 zipped chest pocket
- 2 large internal drop pocket
- 1 zipped internal security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Mountain Fit