The Mountain Equipment Annapurna Jacket provides total functionality when the temperature goes well beyond zero. This makes it an ideal choice for expeditions and for those working in the most serious environments. The super durable Drilite Loft outer is totally windproof and highly water resistant protecting the 700 fill power Goose Down. The Annapurna has box wall construction, providing the best of cold weather protection. To resist compression PolarLoft synthetic insulation is encorporated in the shoulder areas.
The Mountain Equipment Annapurna Jacket features a helmet compatible, adjustable and fully removable hood that also features EXL lining giving it a precise and fully protective fit. The Elastic Baffle System hugs the jacket into your body to maximise warmth whilst minimising weight and bulk. The two-way YKK moulded front zip is durable and smooth running and features a rear Gemini insulated baffle to keep your core warm and fully protected. There are plenty of storage options with two zipped hand pockets, two zipped chest pocket and inside the jacket, one stretch mesh water bottle holder and a drinks tube retainer. Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords ensure you can fully protect yourself from the harshest of winters.
Mountain Equipment Annapurna Jacket Features:
- 40D Drilite Loft outer
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner
- 90/10 800 FP Pure Down
- Boxwall construction throughout
- PolarLoft synthetic insulation in the shoulders
- EXL system in the hood and the back area of the jacket
- Helmet compatible,adjustable and removable hood
- 2-way YKK moulded front zip with insulated Gemini baffle
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 2 zipped chest pocket
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle holder and drinks tube retainer
- Adjustable cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords