The Mountain Equipment Quiver Jacket is a light and fully featured technical hardshell designed to be packable yet provide protection against whatever the mountains can throw at you. Suitable for any mission, be it mountaineering, climbing or skiing.
Constructed from 30 denier, three layer GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable, it is tough and will keep you fully protected from the elements. Designed with intense activity in mind the fabric features high levels of breathability, ideal in situations where you're working hard. All the features on this jacket have been designed with Storm Construction protecting you from the worst of mountain weather. Therefore, the hood is fully adjustable with Cohaesive cordlocks, is ski helmet compatible and features a seamless face panel to enable maximum comfort when the weather becomes challenging. All the main zips on the jacket are water resistant YKK Aquaguard this assists in keeping the weight down, the weather out and sealing you safely inside the jacket. The two large pockets provide ample storage for maps or skins. Two-way YKK reversed out coil pit zips are super handy for dumping excess heat.
The jacket also features ME's Alpine Fit, this allows your layering system to move with you and gives you a greater freedom of movement with articulated and pre shaped sleeves, without excess fabric. Dual tether hem drawcords assist with keeping the jacket in place and the laminated cuffs are adjustable so they can be worn over or under your gloves, depending on the conditions. There is an internal snow skirt that can be zipped out in warmer seasons when you want a more general use and lighter waterproof.
Mountain Equipment Quiver Jacket Features
- 30D 3 Layer GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, PFTE membrane
- Super Alpine ski helmet compatible hood with Cohaesive cordlocks
- Seamless face panel
- Storm construction techniques used throughout the jacket
- 2-way YKK moulded Aquaguard front zip
- 2 large laminated pockets with YKK moulded Aquaguard zips
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- 2-way YKK WR coil pit zips
- Zip-out internal snow skirt
- Adjustable and laminated cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords