The Rab Latok Alpine GTX Jacket is a GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable winter climbing jacket designed to strike the perfect balance between weight and durability.
Made from 40 Denier Recycled GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable with some of the features from the Latok Extreme jacket stripped out this is a jacket designed for those who like to move fast and light in some of the most extreme conditions.
The helmet compatible TriPoint Hood has a wind collar to keep out cold draughts and unexpected spindrift. It features crown and face adjustment so you can get a perfect snug fit allowing the hood to move with you as you look around. The main zip is weather resistant 2-way YKK VISLON zip with lower snap fastener and fleece lined chin guard for comfort. There are two external napoleon pockets for a topo or guide book / maps / haribo that sit high enough above a climbing harness that there's no way they will interfere with panicked gear selection. For extra ventilation when you are really pushing it there are YKK Aquaguard pit zips. The sleeves are articulated for freedom of movement allowing you to raise your hands above your head without the jacket lifting., the large hook and loop adjusted sleeve hems ensure that you can get the jacket on over gloves without having to take them off, this is further aided by the large zipper toggles to aid use by gloved hands.
Rab Latok Alpine GTX Jacket Features
- 40D 3 Layer Recycled GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, PFTE membrane
- Helmet compatible Hood
- Wired and stiffened peak
- Sleeve articulation
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip
- 2 large laminated pockets with YKK moulded Aquaguard zips
- 1 zipped 1 mesh internal pockets
- Extended cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
- 2-way YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- Dual sided mitt friendly rear hem adjustment
- Regular - Centre back length (Size M): 78cm / 30.7inch