The Arcteryx Beta LT Jacket is a lighter weight version of Arcteryx's classic Beta AR shell. It's ideal for those who are active in the mountains all year round and want one lightweight jacket to do it all in. It has a hip length cut for ease of use with a harness and a trim cut with e3D - ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning designed to enhance a greater freedom of movement for sport specific activities. For durable, breathable waterproofing it uses 3 Layer Gore-Tex Pro with N40p-X face fabric throughout the jacket. This is relatively low weight and it also makes the jacket more supple and packable.
It features two hand pockets, generously sized for stuffing gloves, maps or guidebooks into, while inside the internal zipped security pocket will keep your valuables safe. All the pockets are placed to be accessible whilst wearing a harness or rucksack hip belt. The helmet compatible StormHood has great adjustment, that can be done with one hand, allowing for a good seal and will rotate with your head so your vision is not impaired. Adjustable cuffs and hem assist in sealing out the elements.
Arcteryx Beta LT Jacket Features
- N40p-X 3L Gore-Tex Pro
- Helmet compatible StormHood with Cohaesive cordlock adjusters
- #3 WaterTight Vislon centre main zip
- 2 hand pockets with WaterTight zips
- 1 internal zipped security pocket on the left side
- Adjustable hem drawcords
- DryCuff laminated adjustable cuffs
- Longer body length and improved fit
- Trim with e3D, hip length
- Light Hectate or Neptune
Arc'Teryx Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
Customer Reviews of Arcteryx Beta LT Jacket (Summer 19)
The main reason I only gave this jacket 4 stars is 2 fold.
1) One thing I would have expected for such an expensive jacket is a 2 way zip, so you can unzip from the bottom or top.
2) The hood design is too big ( if you don’t wear a helmet of some kind ), you can’t get a full closure around the face that easy because of the size of the hood. Perhaps if Arc’ Teryx were to give you the option of either a normal size hood or one which can cover a helmet it would be better.
Other than that a fine jacket.
The Arcteryx Beta LT is a lightweight waterproof jacket. The waterproof membrane is Goretex Pro which is super breathable,I never seem to get too hot In this jacket,but it's also totally windproof and warm when needed. The cut is spot on,the arms are articulated and long,great for climbing. Some may find the body of the jacket a bit short. You can layer up within reason,but you won't get a down jacket under this jacket. The material is very light and thin,a bit noisy,but feels bomb proof,the colour really pops. This jacket just exudes quality,as you would expect from Arcteryx.