The Exped Ultra 3R is one of Exped's lightest and most compact synthetic insulated mat. With a contoured shape makes it ideal for fast and light, adventure racing and lightweight backpacking. At 7cm thick the Exped Ultra 3R offers the same comfort as a Dura mat, but does not provide the same level of insulation: An R-Value of 2.9 insulates down to temperatures as low as -5°C.
Filled with a synthetic microfibre insulation material that is laminated to the mats top and bottom walls, this prevents migration and allows for improved loft. A one way deflation Flatvalve ensures quick deflation so you can get on the move quickly. The outer surface is made from 20 denier recycled polyester ripstop for durability. Due to the mats contoured shape it enables two mats to easily fit together when being used in confined spaces.
The Ultra 3R 7 has two one-way valves, one for inflation and one for deflation. A Schnozzel Pumpbag UL is included.
Exped Ultra 3R Mummy Features
- Laminated fabric is both durable, airtight and humidity resistant
- Stable baffle construction
- Top and bottom laminated microfiber filling
- Honeycomb structured top surface
- 20D Recycled polyester ripstop
- Contoured shape takes up less floor space in tent
- Minimum weight and pack size
- Easy inflation/deflation valves
- Schnozzel Pumpbag UL included
|Medium||183 x 65cm||7cm||25 x 11cm||2.9||-5°C||60g/m² Texpedloft||Schnozzel Pumpbag UL||365g|
|Long Wide||197 x 105cm||7cm||25 x 12cm||2.9||-5°C||60g/m² Texpedloft||Schnozzel Pumpbag UL||445g|
No Reviews Yet!