The Rab Women's Conduit Hoody is a light light weight and close fitting Thermic G fleece top that excels as a baselayer in cold conditions while offering enough protection to be worn on its own when working hard. The Conduit Hoody is an excellent option for glacier travel and climbing & hiking in cooler weather.
Thermic G recycled polyester fleece is a light weight fleece with a gridded internal surface to wick moisture away rapidly. The outer surface is smooth with offers a small degree of wind protection, but most importantly will sit under other layers comfortably. The hood is close fitting and will fit under a climbing helmet to keep in warmth, and the half length YKK zip aids heat dumping should it be needed.
Rab Women's Conduit Hoody Features
- Thermic G (160gsm) Grid backer recycled polyester fleece
- Close fitting under helmet hood
- Lightweight half length YKK centre front zip
- Microactive low bulk seams
- Set in sleeve construction with underarm panel for greater freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams
- Dropped hem
- 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane