The Rab Microlight Vest is a lightweight versatile down piece that can be worn as a light outer or as part of your layering system. Featuring a redesign for winter 2020, it now makes use of more recycled materials. The lining is recycled 20 denier nylon and the insulation is now recycled 700FP down with a Nikwax Hydrophobic water resistant treatment.
The outer is made of recycled 30 denier Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabric which is very lightweight, breathable and windproof with a DWR treatment for extra protection from damp conditions. The 700 fill power (US) recycled down is held closely in place with a combination of micro baffles over the main body of the vest, and smaller nano baffles zoned to areas requiring more articulation. Hydrophobic down is used to provide better performance in damp conditions. This down is NOT waterproof, but will retain its loft for longer if it gets damp, and will dry faster.
The fit is slim and forming - ideal for a close fitting midlayer. The drawcord adjustable hem will keep a close fit, preventing spindrift getting inside. All the zips on the jacket are YKK reverse coil making the jacket look sleek. There is plenty of storage with one zipped chest pocket and two zipped harness compatible hand pockets.
Rab Microlight Vest Features
- Recycled 30D Pertex Quantum with DWR
- 700FP (US) Recycled Down 118g (size large)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Zoned Micro and Nano stitch through baffles
- YKK reverse coil front zip with an internal insulated baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 1 YKK reverse coil zipped chest pocket
- Dual hem drawcords
Rab Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: