The La Sportiva Supercouloir 1000 Down Jacket is a super warm down insulated jacket with P.U.R.E. White Down 1000, for maximum warmth on the coldest days on the mountain. The integrated hood with a Neoprene visor provides extra protection, while the under-arm inserted elastic fabric allows maximum freedom of movement during physical activity. The 100% Piumino Oca Pure White [90% Down, 10% Feathers] (150g) offers incredible warmth for weight and packs down to an impressively small pack size.
The Pertex Quantum main fabric effectively blocks the wind and has a DWR water resistant coating. The Supercouloir 1000 Down Jacket features two front pockets and an internal mesh compression pocket for stashing larger items while on belay duty. The hood is insulated, adjustable and compatible for use with a helmet.
La Sportiva Supercouloir 1000 Down Jacket Features
- Pertex Quantum main fabric with DWR C0 treatment
- Pure white down padding with a thermal power of 1000 CU.IN. for unparalleled warmth
- Insulated, ergonomic and protective hood.
- Adjustable and compatible for use with helmet
- 2 front pockets with mid-mountain zip
- Internal mesh compression pocket
No Reviews Yet!