The Black Diamond Apollo is a a 2-in-1 camp lantern and battery pack for charging handheld electronics. The 250 lumen LED is enclosed in a diffuser globe for bright glare free light which is ideal for reading or playing cards when the sun goes down. The Apollo has folding legs and a collapsible hook hang loop so the lantern can be hung or propped up pretty much anywhere.
The Apollo runs on an internal 2600 mAH rechargeable Lithium Ion battery or 3 regular AA batteries. When using the Li internal battery you can also charge your phone or other small electronics, to ensure you don't run out of light there's also a power meter that shows the internal battery charge and the AAs if you are using them.
Black Diamond Apollo Features
- LED with 250 lumens
- Runs on an internal rechargeable lithium ion battery (2,600 mAH capacity) or 3 AA batteries
- USB port charges handheld electronics
- Power meter displays for both alkalines and internal rechargeable battery
- Strobe mode and dimming function
- Collapsible, double-hook hang loop
- folding legs
- Digital lockout
- Stormproof IPX4
- Integrated rechargeable