The Big Agnes Sidewinder Camp is a sleeping bag designed specifically for those who sleep on their sides. It has a plush feeling liner and relaxed cocoon style pattern that gives a cozy tucked in feeling. Constructed with features you expect from a traditional mummy bag with additional body mapped insulation to optimize warmth where you need it and minimize pressure points. The Sidewinder Camp is a side sleeper's dream bag with technical features.
The Sidewinder Camp has a durable nylon ripstop outer and comfortable polyester taffeta lining, both with PFC-free water repellent finish. For insulation the Sidewinder Camp uses FireLine ECO Synthetic Insulation, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, featuring low-denier fibers that are tightly woven and provide high loft, compressibility, high weight-to-warmth ratio, and durability.
Big Agnes Sidewinder Camp 20 Features
- Specifically designed for people who sleep on their sides
- Shell: nylon ripstop featuring a PFC-free water repellent finish
- Lining: polyester taffeta featuring a PFC-free water repellent finish
- FireLine ECO Synthetic Insulation, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Plush and relaxed cocoon style pattern
- Drapes around the body to mimic your quilt at home with a two-layer, blanket style quilting
- quick zip with anti-snag locking zipper with no draft zipper garage
- Easily adjust hood without unzipping using low-profile internal cordlock access
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
|Regular||-7°C||N/A||N/A||78cm||48cm||183cm||FireLine ECO Synthetic Insulation||1.0kg||1.30kg||20 x 23cm|
|Long||-7°C||N/A||N/A||84cm||54cm||198cm||FireLine ECO Synthetic Insulation||1.13kg||1.50kg||23 x 24cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.
No Reviews Yet!