Secure Checkout
Free UK Shipping for orders over £100
Your Shopping Cart Is Empty

Secure Checkout

Thermarest Parsec 20F

Thermarest Parsec 20F
Purchase Thermarest Parsec 20F

  • Thermarest Parsec 20F

  • Selected Option:  

  • Paypal "Pay in 3" is available on orders over £30. Spread the cost over 3 months with 0% APR.

    Facewest Delivery
    Free shipping for orders over £100, otherwise £2.95
    Sent by Royal Mail on a Tracked service.
    Orders placed by 2pm M-F Shipped same day.
    Next Day shipping by DPD £4.95
    Full Delivery info here.

    Facewest Rewards
    5% reward credit on all orders.
    Details here.

    Facewest Returns
    60 Day return policy.
    Details here.


The Thermarest Parsec Sleeping bags are lightweight and highly packable sleeping bags made with high quality 800FP Nikwax Hydrophobic Down and 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop shell and liner. These bags have a compact pack size making them ideal for backpacking and multi day expeditions where pack space is at a premium.

The Parsec 20F provides packable warmth for 3 season camping with a comfort rating of 0°C in a compressible and ethically produced package.

The down in the Parsec bags is zoned to maximise insulation and minimise weight. 70% of the down is on the top and side baffles, and the remaining 30% is in the baffles that would be on the bottom of the bag. Removable SynergyLink connectors allow you to attach your bag to a sleeping mat, holding it in place while you wriggle around in your sleep and holding you on the mat. The long side zip has a full length baffle to stop your body heat escaping through the zip.

Thermarest Parsec 20F Features

  • 20D Recycled Nylon Ripstop fabric
  • 800 FP RDS Goose Down
  • Nikwax Fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Down
  • Toe-asis Foot Warmer Pocket
  • Long zipper
  • Zoned down distribution
  • Compression stuff sack

Size Guide

Size EN
Width (Shoulders)
Max User
Fill Fill
Small 0°C -6°C -9°C 73cm 168cm 800 Goose Down 420g 720g 18 x 21cm
Regular 0°C -6°C -9°C 79cm 183cm 800 Goose Down 470g 810g 18 x 21cm
Long 0°C -6°C -9°C 83cm 198cm 800 Goose Down 510g 890g 18 x 21cm

Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.


No Reviews Yet!