The Sea To Summit Evac Compression Dry Bag UL is an innovative compression solution, keeping your kit dry and compressed down to the smallest size possible. The air permeable eVent waterproof fabic on the base allows you to squeeze the air out of the bag as you roll down the top. This is a great stuff sack for a sleeping bag or belay jacket that you want to get down to its absolute minimum size.
The main body of the Evac Compression Dry Bag is constructed from durable, 30 Denier CORDURA nylon with double stitched fully taped waterproof seams. The roll top closure uses Hypalon that will not wick moisture into the bag and is stiffened with a Polypropylene strip. Compression strap side-release buckles allow fast and easy access and ratcheting down the compression so you kit stays small.
Sea To Summit Evac Compression Dry Bag UL Features
- 30D CORDURA Nylon
- Valve-free air permeable eVent fabric base
- Fully seam-sealed for maximum water-proofness, 2000mm head
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Compression strap side-release buckles
|3L||26.7 x 13.2 x 13.2cm||57g|
|5L||37.7 x 17.9 x 17.9cm||64g|
|8L||47.6 x 24.2 x 24.2cm||76g|
|13L||31.5 x 15.2 x 15.2cm||94g|
|20L||43.2 x 21 x 21cm||110g|