The Petzl Lynx Crampon is the most versatile crampon on the market today as it will fit any mountaineering boot . A semi-rigid crampon it's particularly suited to mixed climbing, steep ice or dry tooling.
The Lynx Crampon is very adaptive with interchangeable front bindings. For boots with toe welts the stainless bale provides a secure fitting. And for boots without toe welts then the crampon can be adjusted using the flexible binding. The heel of the crampon is fitted with a Leverlock binding with height adjustment. However the heel binding does require a heel welt.
The innovative design allows you to be able to climb with either a Mono Front Point or with Dual Front Points, and this adjustment can be easily made with one screw. The Lynx has a flat structure making it comfortable during walk-ins across glaciers. And in snowy conditions safety is ensured by the removable anti-balling plates.
The Lynx comes complete with a tool for all those adjustments and a Fakir Crampon Bag, providing protection when the crampons are packed away.
Petzl Lynx Crampon Features
- Versatile crampons for ice and mixed climbing
- Configuration and length of front points can be modified with one screw
- Crampons adaptable to boots with or without toe welts
- LEVERLOCK heel bale is height-adjustable, designed for boots with heel welt
- Integrated front and rear ANTISNOW plates
- FAKIR carrying pouch included
- Marked bars facilitate crampon adjustment
- Weight - configuration with two points and ANTISNOW:
- 2 x 540g
- Weight - configuration with one point, no ANTISNOW:
- 2 x 455g