The Rab Womens Firewall is a great all year round, well featured waterproof and breathable jacket for the active person in the hills and mountains. It is constructed from Pertex Shield+ Stretch three layer fabric with a PU film laminate which offers full wind / waterproof protection and excellent breathability, combined with a four-way stretch. A clever feature of this jacket is the innovative venting Escape Artist pit zips which are extra long pit zips to allow your arms to be completely removed without actually taking the jacket off. This system allows your core heat to escape quickly during intense activity periods, ideal in situations when your unable to stop and take the jacket off.
The main zip is two-way and benefits from a dual internal storm flap, fully protecting your core for when the weather is at its worst. One large Napoleon A-line chest pocket is ideal for keeping essential safe and close to hand and two high A-line chest pockets will not be obstructed when a harness or a pack is worn. All the pockets feature rain drains so moisture is never trapped in the jacket during downpours. The excellent fully adjustable, wire peaked hood will easily cover a helmet and can also be rolled away, when its not required. It is cut with a regular fit, allowing you to layer depending on your activity and the season.
Rab Womens Firewall Jacket Features
- Stretchy Pertex Shield+ 3L fabric with DWR
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Brushed Tricot lined collar
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard front zip
- Dual internal storm flaps
- 2 YKK AquaGuard A line chest pockets
- 1 YKK zipped Napoleon pocket
- YKK AquaGuard Escape Artist Pit zips
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord with cord retainers
- Reflective trim
- Regular. Centre back length 75cm (Size 12)