The Rab Neutrino line of sleeping bags are constructed from lightweight and high quality recycled materials, using 800 Fill Power European Hydrophobic Goose Down and 20 denier Pertex Quantum fabric recycled nylon ripstop outer. With a high warmth to weight ratio, making the Neutrino 600 a very versatile bags, ideal for lightweight pursuits from backpacking to cycle touring, mountain marathons or fast-and-light mountaineering. The Neutrino 600 is on the warmer end of things, providing a great three to four season bag for colder weather backpacking or cool nights in the Alps.
Hydrophobic down is used to provide better performance in damp conditions. This is achieved by washing in a Nikwax coating in the early stages of production. This down is NOT waterproof, but will retain its loft for longer if it gets damp, and will dry faster. The Pertex Quantum fabric has a degree of water resistance, but for something more durable and water resistant check out the Neutrino Pro line of bags.
The Neutrino range now features an antisnag zipper with glow in the dark zipper pull making those emergency night time escapes much easier and less risky to the lining of your bag. A small internal stash pocket is ideal for keeping small essentials to hand, keeping batteries warm or securing valuables in dodgier regions!
Rab Neutrino 600 Features
- 20D Pertex Quantum recycled nylon ripstop
- 800 FP European Goose Down
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mummy taper shape
- Half length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag zipper with glow in the dark zipper pull
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Zipped Cotton storage sack
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire UK
|Regular||-5°C||-12°C||-32°C||80cm||40cm||185cm||800 Goose Down||600g||998g||26 x 40cm|
|Long||-5°C||-12°C||-32°C||81cm||42cm||200cm||800 Goose Down||650g||1063g||26 x 40cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.