The Patagonia Womens Down Sweater Hoody is a lightweight and versatile narrow baffled down jacket. It's a perfect all round insulated jacket which makes an ideal insulation layer in the mountains. The contoured fit with narrow horizontal quilt lines on the side panels means it's also a stylish jacket for around town too and is very flattering.
Constructed from a durable and windproof fully recycled Polyester Ripstop inner and outer that benefits from being DWR treated. The 800 Fill Power Advanced Global Traceable Goose Down provides an incredible warmth to weight ratio, making the jacket highly packable.
The Womens Down Sweater Hoody features a single pull adjustable hood with a centrally placed Vislon zip that has a wicking interior storm flap and a zip chin guard for next-to-skin comfort. For storage there are two external Vislon zipped handwarmer pockets with garages and one internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack with a clip in loop. A long hem provides plenty of protection and the single drawcord adjustment tightens from inside the handwarmer pockets. Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs assist with sealing in warmth.
Patagonia Womens Down Sweater Hoody Features
- 20x30D Polyester RS outer with DWR
- 20D Polyester RS inner with DWR
- 800 FP Advanced Global Traceable Goose Down
- Single pull adjustable hood
- Narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Central Vislon zip with wicking interior storm flap and chin guard
- 2 external Vislon zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 internal zipped chest pocket
- Integrated stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon bound elastic cuffs
- Longer length hem with single drawcord adjustment in hand warmer pocket
- Contoured with longer length hem
Patagonia Women's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: