The Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Hoody is a down filled belay jacket ideal for long belay sessions in very cold environments. Quilt-through construction and 800-fill power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) packs down for portable, high-loft warmth. The Pertex Quantum recycled nylon shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather protection and a soft feel.
A full-sized draft collar and single-pull, helmet-compatible hood keep warmth in. Two handwarmer pockets and two large external chest pockets allow for easy access. Plus, a large, stretchy catch-all pocket on the inside adds more easy storage. With elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust cord- lock system at hem. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Hoody Features
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down
- 20D Pertex Quantum 100% Recycled Ripstop Nylon face fabric
- 10D Pertex Quantum 100% Recycled Nylon liner
- Adjustable Helmet compatible hood
- Draft collar
- Vislon main zipper with internal storm flap
- 2 Chest pockets (jacket stuffs into left chest pocket)
- 2 Hand warmer pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fair Trade Certified sewn