The Mountain Equipment Switch Jacket is a lightweight, hybrid insulated layer for fast and light active use. Constructed from a Rip Stop Nylon outer fabric that is lightweight, breathable, wind resistant and benefits from a mechanical stretch they have total freedom of movement. Polartec Alpha insulates the core area, yet is still breathable so you can regulate your temperature easily. This means that you take it on and off less, making it perfect for cooler weather stop start activities.
The arms, shoulders and side panels of the jacket are constructed from Pontetorto Tecnopile 187 fleece, providing excellent breathability, warmth, limited bulk and it is quick drying. The seams throughout the jacket are all flatlocked, ensuring wearer comfort and the fit is active, meaning that it contours the body. With the jacket being lightweight it features two zipped hand pockets and one zipped Napoleon chest pocket. The hems are all elastane bound for low bulk, comfort and packability. One of the hand pockets acts as an integrated stuff sack so the jacket will stow-away in it and with twin carabiner loops, it will conveniently clip to your harness or pack.
Mountain Equipment Switch Jacket Features
- 20D RS Nylon outer with mechanical stretch on body
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner
- Polartec Alpha insulation in body
- 100% Polyester Fill
- Pontetorto Tecnopile 187 fleece in the arms, shoulders and side panels
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Flatlock seams
- YKK front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound hem and double layer collar
- Low bulk cuffs
- Hand pocket doubles up as stuff sack with twin carabiner loops