The Mountain Equipment Particle Vest is a superlight synthetically insulated vest that provides a good amount of additional core warmth without restricting movement. The stretch fleece side panels reduce bulk making this the perfect additional layer for active days.
The Particle vest is insulated with 73g of 100% recycled POLARLOFT Featherless insulation. This insulation is loose, imitating down feathers making it more packable than regular sheet synthetic insulation. The outer is made from 100% recycled 20 denier Polyamide that is windproof and has a PFC free DWR treatment.
The Particle vest features two zipped handwarmer pockets for small essentials. THe armholes and hem are elastane bound to help seal out draughts, and the whole vest packs down into one of the hand pockets which features a carabiner carry loop.
Mountain Equipment Particle Vest Features
- 100% recycled 20D outer fabric is lighweight and windproof, with PFC free DWR
- 73g (Size L) of 100% recycled POLARLOFT Featherless insulation
- 240g stretch fleece inserts
- Stitched-through quilted construction
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- YKK moulded centre front zip
- Elastane bound armholes and hem
- Packs into hand pocket with twin carabiner carry loops