Mountain Equipment's Helium Range are lighter than their Classic but lower priced than their Extreme range. The Helium bags offer outstanding all round performance and are now lighter and warmer for their weight than ever before. Aimed at the weight conscious Alpinist and Mountaineer the Helium range uses lightweight 100% recycled HELIUM 20D outer with a PFC free water resistant treatment.
The 700FP Pure Duck Down insulation is held in place using Stitch-through baffles throughout the entire main body, this reduces the weight and pack size and keeps the down in one place.
The Helium Solo is the lightest bag in the Helium range. Suitable for high summer fast and light travel or backpacking in warm climates. It has a minimal design and is super packable. Weight is saved from the use of Stitch-Through baffles. It's comfortable at 14°C and will keep you warm to 10°C. But when conditions start to get cooler than this then it will be better to get a heavier bag.
Mountain Equipment Helium Solo Features
- 90-10 700 FP Pure Duck Down insulation
- 20D 100%Recycled Helium outer
- 30D 100% Recycled Supersoft lining
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Stitch-Through narrow baffle top
- Stitch-Through quilted base
- Mid-level side seams maximises heat retention
- Shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box restricts down migration keeping bulk and weight to a minimum
- Lightweight stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed 7°C
|Reg||14°C||10°C||-1°C||190cm||75cm||50cm||185cm||90-10 700 Duck Down||134g||420g||24 x 10 x 8cm|
|Long||14°C||10°C||-1°C||205cm||75cm||50cm||200cm||90-10 700 Duck Down||138g||725g||24 x 10 x 9cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.
No Reviews Yet!