The Mountain Equipment Frostline Jacket is a lightweight down jacket with a tiny pack size making it perfect for rock climbers and alpinists where every gram counts.
The DriLite Loft outer is exceptionally lightweight, totally windproof and highly water resistant, keeping the 700FP Pure Down contained within protected. It does not make the jacket waterproof, but it will mean that it performs better in damp conditions.
A lycra bound Mountain Hood and cuffs keep it tightly bound to your helmet/head and wrists so cold draughts don't get in. The YKK moulded front zip is smooth running and features an insulated baffle to keep your core warm and fully protected. as it is lightweight it features just two zipped hand pockets. One hand pocket acts as an integrated stuff sack so the jacket will stow-away in it and with twin carabiner loops it will conveniently clip to your harness or pack.
Mountain Equipment Frostline Jacket Features
- 20D DriLite Loft outer
- 90/10 700 FP Pure Down
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Lycra bound Mountain Hood and cuffs
- YKK moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with carabiner carry loop