The Mountain Equipment Changabang Jacket is a tough and fully featured technical hardshell designed to provide ultimate protection against whatever the mountains can throw at you. Suitable for any mission, be it mountaineering, climbing or skiing.
Constructed from 80 denier, three layer GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable throughout, it is super durable and will keep you fully protected from the elements. Designed with intense activity in mind the fabric features high levels of breathability, ideal in situations where you're working hard. All the features on this jacket have been designed with Storm Construction protecting you from the worst of mountain weather. Therefore, the hood is fully adjustable with Cohaesive cordlocks, is helmet compatible and features a seamless face panel to enable maximum comfort when the weather becomes challenging. All the main zips on the jacket are water resistant YKK Aquaguard this assists in keeping the weight down, the weather out and sealing you safely inside the jacket. There is no shortage of pockets on the Changabang, so its ideal for keeping your essential items close to hand. Two-way YKK reversed out coil pit zips are super handy for dumping excess heat.
The jacket also features ME's Mountain Fit, this allows your layering system to move with you and gives you a greater freedom of movement with articulated and pre shaped sleeves. Dual tether hem drawcords assist with keeping the jacket in place and the laminated cuffs are adjustable so they can be worn over or under your gloves, depending on the conditions. There are also a couple of ski specific features on this jacket, such as an internal zip-out snow skirt and one zipped ski pass pocket on the left sleeve, making it a versatile jacket that you can simply do it all in.
Mountain Equipment Changabang Jacket Features
- 80D 3 Layer GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, PFTE membrane
- Mountain helmet compatible hood with Cohaesive cordlocks
- Seamless face panel
- Storm construction techniques used throughout the jacket
- 2-way YKK moulded Aquaguard front zip
- 4 large laminated pockets with YKK moulded Aquaguard zips
- 1 ski pass pocket on left sleeve
- 1 internal YKK zipped laminated pocket
- 2-way YKK WR coil pit zips
- Zip-out internal snow skirt
- Adjustable and laminated cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords