The Mammut Runbold Guide Pants are mid weight all round use softshell trousers. Designed for hiking and mountaineering in the cooler autumn months they have a good amount of stretch for freedom of movement and feature a PFC-free water repellent treatment so they will perform well in damp conditions.
Two front pockets, a seat pocket and a 'coin pocket' provide space for small objects. There are waist belt loops should you wish to use a belt for additional security.
Mammut Runbold Guide Pants Features
- Comfortable Soft Shell material
- 2 slit pockets with zipper
- Belt loops
- Elastic fabric for freedom of movement
- Water-repellent thanks to DWR treatment on outer material
- Seat pocket with concealed zipper
- Small pocket for coins in the left slit pocket