The Mammut Alnasca Knit II Low GTX are lightweight and GORE-TEX waterproof approach shoes with a comfortable and supportive construction. Weighting just 398g thanks to the lightweight knitted mesh uppers they will not weight you down clipped to the back of your harness or in your pack once you move onto technical terrain. Their amazing comfort is provided by an internal stretch mesh lining and 360 Heel Support which is a TPU insert which completely envelops your heel.
The upper has a cushioning Strobel construction with a Base Fit sliding webbing which transfers power from the laces to the sole for a snug hold, which improves performance on difficult terrain. The soles are Michelin Rock Tech rubber which performs well on wet and dry rock.
Mammut Alnasca Knit II Low GTX Features
- GORE-TEX Waterproof membrane
- 360 Heel support
- Cushioning Strobel construction with stone shield
- Base Fit Sliding webbing for improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin OCX Approach rubber compound
- Elastic knitted sock construction
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Double Layer Mesh
- 398g (per shoe UK8) - 820g per pair