The La Sportiva Supercouloir GTX Pro Pants are highly technical and functional, designed for extreme mountaineering, made of GORE-TEX PRO with SUPERFABRIC reinforcement inserts to offer maximum protection in all weather conditions. Developed for ice climbing and winter technical mountaineering they offer total freedom of movement and protection guaranteed by the high-waisted, elasticated and adjustable construction.
The Supercouloir GTX Pro Pants feature pre-shaped knees and athletic fit for excellent freedom of movement, with Reinforced SuperFabric fabric inserts in areas most exposed to abrasion and to contact with crampons and rocky surfaces. To ensure a proper seal over your ski or mountaineering boots there are internal stretch snow gaiters with boot hooks.
La Sportiva Supercouloir GTX Pro Pants Features
- GORE-TEX PRO fabric
- SUPERFABRIC reinforcement
- Reinforced SuperFabric fabric inserts in areas most exposed to abrasion and to contact with crampons and rocky surfaces
- Pre-shaped knees and athletic fit for excellent freedom of movement
- Integrated straps to use the suspenders
- 2 front pockets with water-repellent YKK AquaGuard zips
- 1 zipped back pocket
- YKK AquaGuard side ventilation zips
- Reinforced leg bottom, adjustable volume with zip. Zip with double slider for quick access to boots.
- Stretch snow gaiter with boot hook
No Reviews Yet!