The Dakine Poacher 14L is a compact 14 litre ski pack that is perfect for days lapping in the sidecountry or travelling fast in the back country. At 14L litres there's enough space for your avalanche safety equipment plus a few other items that you might need.
The front pocket is compartmentalised for your avalanche safety equipment, with glove compatible zip pulls it enables fast access in an emergency situation. The main compartment is accessible through the top zip and via the back zipped panel, this makes it easy to pack and allows, once again, quick access whilst you're out on the mountain. The back panel and shoulder straps are breathable and shaped for enhancing wearer comfort.
Skis can be carried diagonally on the pack and snowboards are carried vertically. A chest strap and webbing hip belt with hip wings give a stable carry position. To keep your goggles or sunglasses safe and protected from scratches there is a fleece lined pocket for them. Other handy features on the Poacher 14L include attachment loops to fix your helmet to the front of the pack and an insulated sleeve for your water hydration systems hose.
Dakine Poacher 14L Features
- 840D Nylon RS and 500D High Tenacity Nylon outer
- RS Nylon lining
- Avalanche safety pocket with glove compatible zip pulls
- Back panel zipped main access
- Breathable and molded back panel and shoulder straps
- Compatible with DK Impact Spine Protector (sold separately)
- Diagonal ski carry
- Tuck-away vertical snowboard carry
- Chest strap with built-in rescue whistle
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Front helmet attachment loops
- 25mm webbing hip belt with hip wings
- Hydration system compatible with an insulated hose sleeve
- 50 x 30 x 10cm