Black Diamond Ultralite Mix STS Climbing Skins are 125mm wide mohair / nylon mix climbing skins. They are 20% lighter and less bulky than the popular Glidelite skins from Black Diamond but with the same mohair / nylon mix so glide just as well.
The skins are a mohair (65%) and nylon (35%) mix to offer an excellent compromise between grip, glide and durability in all conditions. This is the 2016 version which is lighter and more packable than the previous incarnation.
These skins use Black Diamond's STS attachment system. The ultralight Dynex and aluminium tip loop will go over almost any ski, the STS tail attachment gives 10cms of length adjustment and is quick and easy to use.
Black Diamond Ultralite Mix STS Features
- Mix of 65% mohair and 35% nylon
- Designed to be more supple, as well as much more packable and lighter than similar Glidelite models
- Patented STS adjustable tails - 10 cm of length adjustment
- Ultralight Dynex tip loop
- 125mm wide (trim to fit your skis)
- Includes tip notch attachment for ultralight skis and aluminum tip loop compatible with all skis
- Weight per pair:
No Reviews Yet!