The Black Diamond Speed Zip packs are lightweight mountaineering and climbing packs with tried and tested Black Diamond Speed pack features. The Speed Zip packs have streamlined zip top openings that keep things simple when you need to access them in a hurry. Made from Black Diamond's X-rip 210 denier Nylon with a weather resistant UTS coating the packs are lightweight and durable enough to withstand regular abrasion on rock.
The Speed Zip 24 is an ideal volume for long multi-pitches in the mountains, or for day pack use while out hiking. The Pack features a zip opening top pocket for smaller essentials or a guide book. If you are going ultralight then the pack can be stripped down even further thanks to the removable frame sheet and hip belt. The comfortable shoulder straps are made from dual density foam that keeps its shape while being soft on your shoulders.
Black Diamond Speed Zip 24 Features
- 1BD X-rip 210d Nylon body fabric
- Zippered clamshell top opening
- Welded front abrasion patch
- Metal dogbone ice tool attachment with micro ice-tool PickPockets
- Removable 20 mm crampon straps
- Zippered top pocket
- 2 ice tool attachment points with Pick Pocket
- Removable frame sheet / bivy pad and removable hipbelt
- Moisture-wicking back-panel
- Removable bivvy pad
- 24 litres