The Black Diamond Cirque 22 Ski vest is a running vest style ski pack for fast moving ski mountaineers. It has some clever features designed to shave off time spent faffing with kit, and has a comfortable and stable fit. Made from ripstop Dynex which give the main body of the pack the distinctive gridded look, the Cirque 22 is very tough and abrasion resistant while remaining very light, just 680g in total. The comfortable vest style shoulder straps feature plenty of storage options for softflask style water bottles, a phone and food.
The top of the pack has a large, cinch opening operating by a single pull making it easy to use with gloves. To keep the weather out there is also a top flap thats locked down with a strap and buckle. At the bottom of the pack there is a side accesses skin / crampon pocket that can be accessed without taking the pack off, keeping transition times down without having to put wet skins in your jacket pocket. Skis can be carried diagonally and stowed while the pack is still on your back. There is a separate water resistant compartment for avi tools and a zipped interior pocket for valuables.
Black Diamond Cirque 22 Ski Vest Features
- Running vest style shoulder straps
- Adjustable cord side compression for a secure fit while skiing
- On-the-go diagonal ski carry can be removed or switched to either side
- Easy access skin/crampon compartment
- Optional internal divider for better organization
- Ice-tool PickPockets
- Separated avy tools storage with dividers for shovel blade, handle and probe
- Interior zippered security pocket for wallet and key storage