The Arcteryx Konseal Pants are light and breathable climbing trousers made from a durable cotton and nylon blend. The Konseal Pants deliver durability, performance, and comfort with a look that easily works in the pub. The fabric combines organically grown cotton's natural comfort, nylon's strength, and elastane's stretch.
The Konseal Pants feature a gusseted crotch and articulated knees for maximum freedom of movement, tapered legs with drawcord hems improve line of sight to your feet, the waist rides comfortably under a harness, and pockets include an easy-access zippered one at the thigh.
Arcteryx Konseal Pant features
- 69% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Four-way stretch textile
- Tapered legs for maximum mobility
- Articulated knees and Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Zippered fly with snap closure
- Concealed waist adjuster for comfort and fit
- Hem cinches with drawcord allowing for foot visibility
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets
- One zippered thigh pocket
- Contains organically grown cotton
- Made at a Fair Trade Certified facility
- Fitted, Tapered leg