We offer top quality outdoor products and the highest level of customer service. We are now in our 15th year trading.
We genuinely believe we offer a better service than any other outdoor web site. This is backed up by our customer satisfaction rating which we are proud to display on every page of our website. See our Trust ratings here.
Why buy from Facewest?
- We only sell on the web, therefore our systems are geared to giving you the best possible web mail order service.
- We always answer the telephone Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm on 01943 870550. If you have an enquiry or problem you can speak to us and we will help you.
- Our office staff are fully conversant with all the products we sell.
- We offer a full 28 day no hassle money back guarantee.
- We operate a very generous customer rewards programme which equates to 10% discounts off repeat orders - details here.
Our Product Selection and Stock
- We only sell products from premium brands via official distributors. We know which products work and narrow down your choice to only the good stuff and then leave the rest to you.
- All our stock (unless specifically marked) is this current season's stock. We aim to hold all our products in stock in our 5000sq ft warehouse, ready for next day delivery. Our web stock status is linked in real time to our inventory so each product shows its true current stock level. All orders are picked and packed using the latest bar-coding technology; 100% accuracy guaranteed.
Our Delivery Service
- Free standard delivery, dispatched within 1 working day and delivered in 3-5 working days.
- Next Working Day delivery £4.95. All Next Day orders placed by 2.30pm will be shipped on the same day, assuming it is a working day.
- We only ship orders from our own warehouse - this means you get an excellent and fast delivery service.
- We send shipping confirmation emails to let you know when you item has been dispatched and when you should expect to receive it.
Meet the Facewest Team:
Manages the customer service department. Generally ensures everything gets done properly.
Areas of Expertise: Rock climbing and chutney making
Luke's likely to be answering your phone calls and solving any order-related issues.
Areas of Expertise: Skiing, hill walking & rock climbing
Gerry is responsible mostly for returns processing and account related queries.
Deals with all the marketing and website graphics, as well as customer enquiries.
Areas of Expertise: Climbing, mountaineering & ski touring.
Warehouse and Dispatch
Runs our busy warehouse. Not allowed to ride his unicycle anymore in the warehouse.
Areas of Expertise: BMX and rock climbing
New stock, brand management, web content & "Yorkshire Grit Hero"
Areas of Expertise: Bouldering, trad climbing & Yorkshire esoterica
Director / Owner
Operations Director. Unless it's sunny, in which case he's out paragliding.
Areas of Expertise: Skiing, Ski Touring, Paragliding & Rock Climbing
Director / Owner
Purchasing and Marketing Director. This apparently mostly involves lots of gruelling product testing.
Areas of Expertise: Fell Running, Adventure Racing, Skiing, Ski Touring & Triathlon