The Rab Firewall is a great all year round, well featured waterproof and breathable jacket for the active person in the hills and mountains. Constructed from Pertex Shield+ Stretch three layer fabric with a PU film laminate it offers full wind / waterproof protection and excellent breathability, combined with a four-way stretch.
YKK AquaGuard water resistant zips are used throughout the Firewall. The main zip is two-way and benefits from a dual internal storm flap, fully protecting your core for when the weather is at its worst. One large Napoleon A-line chest pocket is ideal for keeping essential safe and close to hand and two high A-line chest pockets will not be obstructed when a harness or a rucksack is worn. All the pockets feature rain drains so moisture is never trapped on the jacket when out in downpours. The excellent fully adjustable, wire peaked hood will easily cover a helmet and can also be rolled away when not required. It is cut with a regular fit, allowing you to layer depending on your activity and the season.
Rab Firewall Jacket Features
- Stretchy Pertex Shield+ 3L with DWR
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Brushed-tricot lined collar with roll down anti-snag hook and loop tab
- 2-way YKK Aquaguard front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 1 YKK Aquaguard zipped large Napoleon pocket with rain drains
- 2 YKK Aquaguard zipped A-line chest pockets with rain drains
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Adjustable cuffs
- Reflective trim
- Regular. Centre back 79cm (Size Large)
Rab Women's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
Customer Reviews of Rab Womens Firewall Jacket
So far have nothing negative to say about this jacket! It's so satisfying to watch the water bounce off it :D The hood is large so there's plenty of space for helmets (or lots of hair)! Pockets seem well sealed, zips are strong and overall feels like a well-made piece of gear. Love the Atlantis colour too. Transaction with facewest was fast, secure and easy and the best price I found. Thanks!