The Rab Womens Nebula Pro Jacket is a great option for coping with the UK's often cold and damp environment with it being a synthetically insulated jacket with a water-resistant outer. It is constructed from Pertex Quantum Pro which has been DWR treated so it will easy shed snow and drizzle. It is also totally windproof yet is still breathable.
Cirrus insulation combines the benefits of down with synthetic fill. It is synthetic insulation that unlike others has not been formed into a sheet, instead it remains a loose water resistant down-like fibre that expands to form a "cloud of warmth". It will deliver the same warmth for it's weight as 600 fill power duck down. As well as great lofting properties, Cirrus is very compressible and fast drying, so it will get back up to full insulation properties a lot faster than Hydrophobic down or other synthetic insulation. Micro baffles prevent the Cirrus from migrating through the jacket while the lighter internal Hyperlight rip-stop liner ensures it has the freedom to loft.
The hood is helmet compatable and features a flexible polymer peak to help protect your vision when the weather takes a turn for the worst. The main YKK Vislon zip is two-way for convenience if whilst belaying. The jacket can be stowed inside the left hand pocket as this doubles up as an integrated stuff sack and the hem drawcord and lyra cuffs help to seal the jacket and prevent unwanted spindrift gaining access. The regular size gives plenty of layering options to cope with conditions.
Rab Womens Nebula Pro Jacket Features
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer with DWR
- Hyperlight 100% Nylon rip-stop liner with DWR
- Cirrus powered by 3M insulation (248g in size 12)
- Stitch through midi baffles
- Helmet compatable hood with a polymer peak
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets - left side doubles up as a stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal pocket
- Part elasticated lycra cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
Rab Women's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: