The Rab Womens Microlight Vest is a lightweight versatile down piece that can be worn as a light outer or as part of your layering system. This makes it a great choice for the fast and light adventure racer, mountain marathoner, backpacker or mountain walker.
Pertex Quantum is a very light fabric which is highly breathable, downproof and windproof. This combination enables the Womens Microlight Vest to be used flexibly depending on the conditions. The 750 Fill Power (US) goose down will ensure enduring core warmth for the wearer. Hydrophobic down is used to provide better performance in damp conditions.This down is NOT waterproof, but will retain its loft for longer if it gets damp, and will dry faster.
The armholes are lycra bound for comfort and freedom of movement. Despite being lightweight, the Womens Microlight Vest still has plenty of features including a baffled reverse coil front zip with a chin guard, giving extra protection and comfort. The two reverse coil zipped hand warmer pockets are harness friendly and a dual hem drawcord helps to keeps the vest in place and the weather out. The Rab Womens Microlight Vest comes supplied with its own stuff sack for ease of packing and protective transportation.
Rab Womens Microlight Vest Features
- Pertex Quantum outer and liner with DWR
- 750 FP (US) R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down 78g (Size 12)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mini stitch through baffles
- YKK reverse coil front zip with internal down filled baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil zipped harness compatible hand warmer pockets
- Elasticated armhole opening construction
- Dual hem drawcords
- Stuff sack
Rab Women's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
Customer Reviews of Rab Womens Microlight Vest
Excellent fit, light weight and very warm. Great as a mid layer on colder days and as an over layer during autumn. Inner pocket an added bonus.