The Rab Latok Mountain GTX Jacket is Rab's most versatile GORE-TEX waterproof shell. Designed for year round mountain use in wet and cold conditions the Latok Mountain jacket will see you through occasional Scottish winter mountaineering trips, through to wet scrambles and hikes in the warmer months.
Dual weight 3-Layer Recycled GORE-TEX Pro Most breathable is used in the Latok Mountain jacket. The shoulders, hood and arms use burly 80 denier fabric to protect against abrasion from rock and ice. The body of the jacket which is likely to face less abrasion uses a more breathable 40 denier fabric.
The hood is stowable and has a stiffed wired peak for extra protection. It features crown and face adjustment so you can get a perfect snug fit allowing the hood to move with you as you look around. The main zip is weather resistant 2-way YKK VISLON zip with lower snap fastener and fleece lined chin guard for comfort. There is plenty of storage for topos, maps and snacks in the form of 3 external pockets, 2 hand and 1 napoleon with all sit above a climbing harness. For extra ventilation when you are really pushing it there are YKK Aquaguard pit zips. The sleeves are articulated for freedom of movement allowing you to raise your hands above your head without the jacket lifting., the large hook and loop adjusted sleeve hems ensure that you can get the jacket on over gloves without having to take them off, this is further aided by the large zipper toggles to aid use by gloved hands.
Rab Latok Mountain GTX Jacket Features
- 80D 3 Layer Recycled GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable
- 40D 3 Layer Recycled GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, PFTE membrane
- Stowable Hood
- Wired and stiffened peak
- Sleeve articulation
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip
- 3 large laminated pockets with YKK moulded Aquaguard zips
- 1 zipped internal pocket
- Extended cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
- 2-way YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- Dual sided mitt friendly rear hem adjustment
- Regular - Centre back length (Size M): 78cm / 30.7inch