The Rab Latok GTX Bib is a super tough GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable waterproof bib pant for climbing and mountaineering in the most extreme conditions. These ultra protective bibs feature a durable 80 denier recycled polyamide outer fabric will handle pretty much anything a Scottish Winter season will throw at you. Reinforced 222gsm polyamide fabric crampon patches on the lower legs protect against panicked kicks. The Latok Bibs are constructed with pre-shaped knees to allow for ease of movement and prevent the hems rising over your boots on high steps.
The Latok Bibs feature adjustable braces and side hook and loop waist adjustment allowing you to create the perfect fit to sit under your shell jacket all day long. Full length YKK AquaGuard Vizlon side zips allow the Latok Bibs to be donned without removing boots and can be opened part way down to vent on long walk-ins. The zips sit behind the back braces allowing them to be undone and the rear of the bibs to be dropped. The integrated Matrix stretch double weave nylon back is comfortable and breathable. There is 1 YKK AquaGuard zipped external thigh pocket with bellowed bottom to allow for increased storage of snacks or topos. A snap adjustment at hem accommodates different boots, and is complete with internal snow gaiter to seal out deep snow.
Rab Latok GTX Bib Features
- 80D Recycled GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable 3-Layer construction with Gore DWR (154gsm) HH: 28,000mm
- Reinforcement crampon patches (222gsm)
- 100% GORE-TEX Pro seam tape throughout
- Full length YKK AquaGuard Vizlon side zips
- Matrix stretch double weave nylon back
- Dual sided hook and loop waist adjustment
- 1 YKK AquaGuard zipped external thigh pocket
- Knee articulation
- Snap adjust hem
- Internal snow gaiter
- Reinforced lower hem with tough crampon patches
- Face: 100% Recycled Polyamide, ePTFE Membrane. Backer: 100% Polyamide
- Fit: Regular
Rab Men's Trousers
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
No Reviews Yet!