The Rab Khroma Kinetic Bib is a hardshell ski mountaineering pant with protective high bib design constructed from Rab's softshell like stretch breathable Proflex waterproof fabric. Highly breathable, lightweight and waterproof, they offer outstanding stretch for technical ascents, with ski boot specific fit, drop seat and clever venting. The Khroma Kinetic Bibs are designed for skiers undertaking demanding tours in often changeable conditions. The 20D Proflex fabric offers the protection of full waterproofs with the breathability, stretch and softer fell of softshell. For those requiring even more breathability there are 2 zipped thigh vents.
The Khroma Kinetic Bibs have all the features that you would expect in a good pair of ski trousers; Two large thigh pockets plus a rear pocket and one a the top of the bibs offer plenty of storage for snacks, guides or other essentials. There's knee articulation for ease of movement and a drop seat function in case you get caught out on the hill. The lower hems are reinforced against crampons and ski edges and feature a stretch internal snow gaiter to create a good seal around your boots.
Rab Khroma Kinetic Bib Features
- 20D Proflex Stretch Woven Nylon 3-layer Waterproof Technology with fluorocarbon-free DWR (149g/m) HH: 20,000mm and MVTR: 25,000 g/m/24 hrs
- Matrix stretch double weave nylon back
- YKK AquaGuard front fly zip
- 4 external pockets; 2 Thigh Pockets, 1 Rear Pocket & 1 Bib Pocket
- 2-way YKK zipped thigh vents
- Drop seat function
- Knee articulation
- Stretch internal snow gaiter
- Reinforced crampon patches
- Main: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, Polyurethane Membrane. Backer: 100% Polyester.