The Rab Electron Pro Vest is a midweight down Vest ideal for year round active use in mixed conditions. Rab use a Midi-baffle that is throughout the torso, back and hood while the sides shoulders feature narrower mini-baffles, this reduces bulk in key areas and helps eliminate cold spots. The baffles are filled with 800FP European goose down, providing a high level of insulation to weight, the down has also been treated with a Nikwash coating to make it hydrophobic for a better performance in damp conditions. This down is NOT waterproof, but will retain its loft for longer if it gets damp and will dry faster. The down is then further protected by a Pertex Quantum Pro outer this is the most robust of the Pertex family of lightweight fabrics and has a water resistant DWR coating.
To assist with retaining heat the Vest has a full length YKK flat Vislon zip and is further sealed with stretch armholes along with an elastic drawcord at the hem.
Rab Electron Pro Vest Features
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D Nylon
- 800 FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (190g Size Large)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch through midi-baffles - torso, back
- Stitch through mini-baffles - sides and shoulders
- YKK flat Vislon zip
- 2 YKK flat zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal pocket
- Hem drawcord
- Regular- Centre back length (Size L): 75cm/29.5inch