The Rab Electron Pro Jacket is a midweight down jacket ideal for year round active use in mixed conditions. Rab use a Midi-baffle that is throughout the torso, back and hood while the sides and arms feature narrower mini-baffles, this reduces bulk in key areas and helps eliminate cold spots. The baffles are filled with 800FP European goose down, providing a high level of insulation to weight, the down has also been treated with a Nikwash coating to make it hydrophobic for a better performance in damp conditions. This down is NOT waterproof, but will retain its loft for longer if it gets damp and will dry faster. The down is then further protected by a Pertex Quantum Pro outer this is the most robust of the Pertex family of lightweight fabrics and has a water resistant DWR coating.
The helmet compatible hoodfeatures a wired peak that provides excellent protection and when the drawcords are tightened, it will move with your head so your vision is never impaired. To assist with retaining heat the jacket has a full length YKK flat Vislon zip with a down insulated baffle and is further sealed with elasticated cuffs along with an elastic drawcord at thehem. It also comes supplied with its own stuff sack for ease of packing and protective transportation.
Rab Electron Pro Jacket Features
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D Nylon
- 800 FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (190g Size Large)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch through midi-baffles - torso, back, hood
- Stitch through mini-baffles - sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK flat Vislon zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK flat zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuff
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
Rab Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
Customer Reviews of Rab Electron Pro Jacket
Great warm to weight ratio and it has decent water resistance. You will struggle to get a better down jacket for the money.