The Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Bag are amongst the very lightest dry bags on the market offering superb protection for your equipment, whether it be clothing, sleeping bags or valuables. The traditional roll top closure is sealed with a slim buckle and also forms a secure handle.
All the seams are stitched and sealed using the highest quality tape available and are constructed using a 30 denier silicon and PU coated CORDURA Nylon. The roll top closure uses Hypalon that will not wick moisture into the bag and is stiffened with a Polypropylene strip.
Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Bag Features
- 30D CORDURA Nylon
- Fully seam-sealed for maximum water-proofness, 2000mm head
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base design and Siliconised fabric with a smooth finish for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight
|3L||(17.1cm x 14cm) x 20.7cm||30g|
|5L||(17.1cm x 15cm) x 30.8cm||32g|
|8L||(19.1cm x 17.2cm) x 36.8cm||39g|
|13L||(22cm x 19.6cm) x 43.3cm||47g|
|20L||(26.9cm x 23.6cm) x 47.3cm||58g|
|35L||(32.1cm x 28.5cm) x 56.5cm||74g|