The Sea To Summit Evac Dry Bag are an innovative compression solution, keeping your kit dry and compressed down to the smallest size possible. The air permeable eVent waterproof fabic on the base allows you to squeeze the air out of the bag as you roll down the top. This is a great stuff sack for a sleeping bag or belay jacket that you want to get down to its absolute minimum size.
The main body of the Evac Dry Bag is constructed from durable, recycled 70 Denier nylon with double stitched fully taped waterproof seams. The roll top closure uses Hypalon that will not wick moisture into the bag and is stiffened with a Polypropylene strip.
Sea To Summit Evac Dry Bag Features
- 70D Recycled Nylon
- Valve-free air permeable eVent fabric base
- Fully seam-sealed for maximum water-proofness, 2000mm head
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base design and Siliconised fabric with a smooth finish for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight
|3L||21.3 x 17 x 13.3cm||43g|
|5L||32 x 16.8 x 14cm||50g|
|8L||39 x 19.9 x 16.5cm||60g|
|13L||45.9 x 22 x 20cm||72g|
|20L||47.8 x 27.1 x 23.4cm||95g|
|35L||55.6 x 31.5 x 28.8cm||113g|