The MSR XGK EX Stove has been on the market for over 30 years, as the XGK, providing mountaineers and trekkers with the most reliable liquid multi fuel stove made. The XGK EX has a proven record of being capable of delivering hot food and water in the most extreme conditions endured. The EX has a very flexible hose that allows the stove to be packed down even smaller. The retractable legs provide the stove with excellent support as do the folding pot supports.
The XGK EX can burn a variety of fuel including white gas (coleman fuel), diesel and paraffin. This multi fuel option ensures piece of mind, knowing you're sure to be able to find fuel to burn. Unleaded fuel is also an option but the stove will need to be cleaned more often as a residue will left in the jets.
MSR XGK EX Stove Features
- Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove
- Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet cleans fuel jet with a simple shake
- Flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot
- Boils 1 litre of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel)
- Retractable legs and pot supports provide a secure platform
- includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack.
- Fuel bottle not included.
XGK EX Stove performance Specs
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml - 109 mins
- Burn time (paraffin) per 600ml - 98 mins
- Burn time (diesel) per 600ml - 170 mins
- Boil time (white gas), 1 litre - 3.5 mins
- Boil time (paraffin), 1 litre - 2.8 mins
- Boil time (diesel), 1 litre - 4.5 mins
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel - 4.9L
- Water boiled (paraffin) per 100 ml of fuel - 5.7L
- Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel - 6.3L
- Minimum Weight:
- Packed Weight:
No Reviews Yet!