The Ultralight Insulated Mat is a 3 season mattress which features Sea To Summit's comfortable Air Sprung Cell construction. The Air Sprung Cell construction is designed to give more comfort than the traditional baffle construction of most other air mats. As each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure giving more comfort and a better nights sleep.
The Ultralight Insulated mat uses both insulation in the form of Thermolite in each air cell and reflection from Exkin Platinum fabric to prevent heat loss. This gives this mat an R Value of 3.1 making it suitable for three season use. It features a single multi-function valve with a button to allow for fine tuning of the air pressure and comes with a pump stuff sack, repair kit - with six self adhesive patches and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
Ultralight Insulated Mat Features
- Exkin Platinum fabric for heat reflection and Thermolite for insulation
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation
- Pump stuff sack, repair kit and silicone one-way valve flap included
- Advanced TPU lamination process virtually eliminates delamination issues
|Small||168 x 55cm||5cm||23 x 9.5cm||430g||3.1|
|Regular||183 x 55cm||5cm||23 x 10cm||480g||3.1|
No Reviews Yet!