The Rab Latok packs are super streamlined, lightweight climbing packs for alpinists and mountaineers looking to keep weight as low as possible. They may be stripped back Rab have put plenty of thought into the features they left on, so you get a comfortable and stable pack with everything you need and nothing you don't.
The Latok 20 is designed for superlight summit pushes and gram counting climbers. A super light 20L main pack is combined with a body hugging running vest style harness with front stash pockets.
The Latok packs are constructed from 210 denier Cordura Ripstop with a weather resistant Hydroshield coating. This part recycled material is tough, lightweight and will protect the contents of your pack from sharp ice tools, rock and ski edges. The ultralight Mono Mesh harness construction spreads load and minimises bulk and features 2 zipped harness pockets to provide easy access to topo, phone or snacks.
The Latok packs feature an easy access top drawcord with quick release and weather flap seal. There are 2 Ice axe attachment loops with bungee retention system. A zipped side pocket is perfect for stashing a guide book for quick access while on the route.
Rab Latok 20 Features
- 210D Cordura with Spectra Ripstop with Hydroshield Dura
- Ripstop Mono Mesh (104gsm) harness construction
- 2 zipped harness pockets
- Lightweight fully adjustable and customisable sternum fit system
- Removeable webbing waist belt
- Easy access top drawcord with quick release and weather flap seal
- Zipped rear pocket and zipped internal security pocket
- 2 hipbelt gear loops
- 2 Ice axe attachment loops with bungee retention system
- Back length:
No Reviews Yet!