The Rab Khroma Freeride GTX Gloves are the ultimate big mountain ski glove for deep powder days. They feature GORE-TEX Plus Warm technology & engineered layers of Primaloft insulation for days where warmth, waterproof protection and dexterity are paramount. GORE-TEX Plus Warm is an ePE membrane that's waterproof and keeps your hands warm by blocking any wind. Primaloft Gold grip control is used to insulate the palm without adding bulk and Primaloft Gold 133g/m is used on the back of the hand to ensure proper warmth all day long.
A long protective gauntlet cuff can go over or under your ski jacket and cold air can be sealed out using the one hand adjustable draw cord closure. The engineered pre-curved fit aids grip and means your hands aren't fighting to bend the leather palms around your ski poles all day long.
Rab Khroma Freeride GTX Gloves Features
- GORE-TEX Plus Warm, ePE membrane waterproof technology
- Pittards Armortan leather palm & nosewipe
- Primaloft Gold grip control 133g/m palm
- Primaloft Gold 133g/m to back hand
- Matrix 2L nylon stretch outer fabric, 237g/m, with DWR
- Engineered pre-curved fit
- Long protective gauntlet cuff
- High loft pile lining
- Removable wrist leash
- Single hand adjustable cuff