The Rab Guide 2 GTX Gloves are durable insulated mid weight waterproof leather/softshell gloves that are a longer length so it will fit over the top of your jacket sleeves. Perfect for skiing and touring but also great for use in wet and cold conditions for climbing or winter walking.
Using Durable Stretch outer fabric and an GORE-TEX Warm membrane with a DWR treatment, the Guide Glove Long keep your hands dry along with still being being breathable. The PrimaLoft Gold Insulation on the backs of the hand areas combined with the high pile linings, assisting to protect your hands from the cold. Pittards Armortan leather palms and leather reinforcements on the cuffs, backs of hand areas and over critical seams give the Guide 2 GTX great all round durability. The fingers feature box pre-curved construction for excellent dexterity and comfort, as well as thumb flocking patches and detachable wrist leashes that help to prevent the gloves loss when they need to be removed.
Rab Guide 2 GTX Glove Features
- Gore-Tex Warm waterproof membrane
- Pittards Armortan leather palm and backhand
- Pittards Armortan digital leather reinforcement on palm
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation on back of hand
- High pile lining on back of hand
- Box finger pre curved construction
- Back of thumb flocking patch
- Detachable wrist leashes