The Rab Endurance Down Mitts are lightweight down filled mitts with water resistant, recycled Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric. Ideal for operating in cold conditions or stashing in a pack for emergency use. They are filled with a combination of down and synthetic insulation to take advantage of the benefits of both. The main body of the mitt is filled with 650FP European Duck Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish which offers the best warmth to weight ratio and smallest pack size. On areas that are more likely to get damp and compressed like the palm, sidewall and thumb, 140gsm Stratus Synthetic Sheet Insulation is used with stays warm when wet.
Constructed with a 50D Recycled Pertex Quantum Pro outer makes them highly durable and totally weatherproof. The Polyurethane / Polyester blend palm is durable and textured to aid grip.
Rab Endurance Down Mitt Features
- 50D Recycled Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop
- 650FP European Duck Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (110g/ 4oz, Size L)
- 140gsm Stratus Synthetic Sheet Insulation on sidewall, palm and inside thumb
- Reinforced finger rand
- Textured grip palm
- Internal elasticated cuff
- Single hand drawcord cuff closure
- Reflective safety print on back of hand